G4 Owners Club

Hopefully returning to G4 Ownership soon

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic77925.aspx

By Peter Jarrett - 15 Aug 2021

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I sold by original 2003 G4 and ALWAYS regretted it!

I'm now looking at getting back into it with a D3 but was wondering if someone could let me know how long and high they are?  The deal with the my wife is that only if I can get it in the garage, and I think it should fit as it's a big garage, but need to double check?

So can anyone grab a tape measure and let me know the overall length, height and width from winch to back bumper and floor to top of spotlights?

Here's hoping I can make it fit as I'm desperate to get back in.

Thank you!!
By Hillbilly - 15 Aug 2021

Peter Jarrett - 15 Aug 2021
Hi All,

I'm now looking at getting back into it with a D3 but was wondering if someone could let me know how long and high they are?  The deal with the my wife is that only if I can get it in the garage, and I think it should fit as it's a big garage, but need to double check?

So can anyone grab a tape measure and let me know the overall length, height and width from winch to back bumper and floor to top of spotlights?

Thank you!!

Hi Peter,

Just measured mine and length is 17 feet by 7 feet wide and by 7 feet to the top of the lights - all approx.

Hope it helps.

Tony
D3 G4  BT08 BSO  Fleet No. 3

Hillbilly - 15 Aug 2021
Peter Jarrett - 15 Aug 2021
Hi All,

Thank you!!

Hi Peter,

Just measured mine and length is 17 feet by 7 feet wide and by 7 feet to the top of the lights - all approx.

Hope it helps.

Tony
D3 G4  BT08 BSO  Fleet No. 3

Hi Tony - great thank you! Is that with the wing mirrors out or retracted?  I have a suspicion the width is going to come to an inch! :-D
By AntV8 - 15 Aug 2021

Hi Peter

Longtime since you was last here!!, fingers crossed you get back into a G4 :)

Cheers Ant

AntV8 - 15 Aug 2021
Hi Peter

Longtime since you was last here!!, fingers crossed you get back into a G4 :)

Cheers Ant

Hi Ant- long time no speak!!!

Yes, fingers crossed - I've missed my G4 D2 for YEARS, and despite owning 2 regular D3s and a Disco Sport in the meantime,  and although I'd be tempted to own another D2, i can't help but thinking I should treat myself to a G4 D3 :-)
By Joncorry - 2 Nov 2021

Hi Peter,
Did you manage to get the D3 in the end?
By Peter Jarrett - 29 Mar 2022

Joncorry - 2 Nov 2021
Hi Peter,
Did you manage to get the D3 in the end?

Not yet - the one I was looking at wasn't quite right, but I'm still hunting - but please, no-one tell the better half...

But the itch gets worse every month, so I really think it won't be long