G4 Owners Club

Wanted decals and plaques G4

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic77947.aspx

By MikeFaye - 18 Sep 2021

We have a base spec'd 2009 G4 challenge defender which was never given the full kit. We would like to upgrade to full specification and are looking for decals for doors and bonnet as well as plaques for roof rack. If anyone knows of where we can get either original and/or good copies, we'd be grateful for information.
By Secretary - 27 Sep 2021

Hi, can you provide the registration or vin number of the vehicle so we can check it against the challenge database?

As far as I am aware all of the 110’s were fully kitted out, the equipment may have been removed during its lifetime by previous owners, when you say it’s a base spec what do you mean?

Thanks
By MikeFaye - 3 Oct 2021

Secretary - 27 Sep 2021
Hi, can you provide the registration or vin number of the vehicle so we can check it against the challenge database?As far as I am aware all of the 110’s were fully kitted out, the equipment may have been removed during its lifetime by previous owners, when you say it’s a base spec what do you mean?Thanks

Hi Andi, been in touch with Ant who has our VIN. We bought the Defender from Land Rover France who informed us at the time that it had been built for the G4 2009 challenge which was cancelled - we believe it to be a France Selection vehicle - Ant has confirmed the VIN and build date is around the same time as the Belgian ones. It is, obviously, Tangier Orange, with snorkel, sump guard, bull bars and roof rack, but no wheel carrier, or lights (which we don't believe they would have been able to sell with due to homologation or legal reason). Please PM us for any other information. Thanks.
By ShirshAlex - 29 Nov 2021

[цитата]
[b]Секретарь - 27 сентября 2021года[/b]
Привет, не могли бы вы предоставить регистрационный или vin-номер транспортного средства, чтобы мы могли проверить его по базе данных вызовов?Насколько мне известно, все 110-е были полностью оснащены, оборудование, возможно, было снято в течение срока службы предыдущими владельцами, когда вы говорите, что это базовая спецификация, что вы имеете в виду?Спасибо
[/цитата]

Привет! Актуально ли узнать, где я могу получить оригинал и/или хорошие копии, я буду признательны за информацию.
Land rover Discovery 3 G4 TDV6 HSE 2008, Россия.
Я купил его совсем недавно. Наклейки и таблички на крыше не сохранились. Остальное сохранено предыдущим владельцем, за исключением фар на крыше и решетки радиатора в багажном отделении.
С уважением, Алексей.

By ShirshAlex - 29 Nov 2021

Secretary - 27 Sep 2021
Hi, can you provide the registration or vin number of the vehicle so we can check it against the challenge database?As far as I am aware all of the 110’s were fully kitted out, the equipment may have been removed during its lifetime by previous owners, when you say it’s a base spec what do you mean?Thanks

Hi! Is it relevant to find out where I can get the original and/or good copies, I would appreciate the information.
Land rover Discovery 3 G4 TDV6 HSE 2008, Russia.
I bought it quite recently. Stickers and signs on the roof have not been preserved. The rest is preserved by the previous owner, except for the headlights on the roof and the radiator grille in the luggage compartment.
Sincerely, Alexey.
By Sweaty - 13 Dec 2021

ShirshAlex - 29 Nov 2021
Secretary - 27 Sep 2021

Hi! Is it relevant to find out where I can get the original and/or good copies, I would appreciate the information.
I bought it quite recently. Stickers and signs on the roof have not been preserved. The rest is preserved by the previous owner, except for the headlights on the roof and the radiator grille in the luggage compartment.
Sincerely, Alexey.
By Sweaty - 13 Dec 2021

ShirshAlex - 29 Nov 2021
Secretary - 27 Sep 2021
Ditto need to replace all my stickers fairly urgently can anyone help . Thanks .G 

Sincerely, Alexey.