G4 Owners Club

BD08 VRX Fleet No. 27

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78047.aspx

By Hillbilly - 10 Dec 2021

Hi all,
Does anyone know the whereabouts of my old G4?  It went to Scotland and we were in touch, but I believe it was later sold and have lost track of it.  Is the current owner on here ?? 

Regards,
Tony

LRG4 BT08 BSO  Fleet No. 36 
By Joncorry - 19 Dec 2021

It’s currently owned by Helen who’s a club member and is for sale!
By HelenMc777 - 19 Dec 2021

Hillbilly - 10 Dec 2021
Hi all,
Does anyone know the whereabouts of my old G4?  It went to Scotland and we were in touch, but I believe it was later sold and have lost track of it.  Is the current owner on here ?? 

Regards,
Tony

Hi Tony, still with me in Northumberland. I'm just about to put her up for sale as I have hit a financial brick wall this year. She has developed a slight exhaust blow on the manifold and I really can't afford the repair. Flew through her MOT in October and I will be very sad to see her go.
Helen
By Hillbilly - 21 Dec 2021

HelenMc777 - 19 Dec 2021
Hillbilly - 10 Dec 2021
Hi all,

Regards,
Tony

Hi Tony, still with me in Northumberland. I'm just about to put her up for sale as I have hit a financial brick wall this year. She has developed a slight exhaust blow on the manifold and I really can't afford the repair. Flew through her MOT in October and I will be very sad to see her go.
Helen

Hi Both, many thanks for your reply.
Sorry to learn of the problems, I hope all will be resolved  for you.
I too, am suffering from financial issues, and my current 'Orangeness' has suspension problems that has to be sorted. ( not rising )

Best wishes to All in the Club.  From the Valleys of South Wales.

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda  - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oddi Wrth  - From:

Tony
LRG4  BT08 BSO  Fleet No 36
By HelenMc777 - 21 Dec 2021

Hillbilly - 21 Dec 2021
HelenMc777 - 19 Dec 2021
Hillbilly - 10 Dec 2021
Hi all,

Regards,
Tony

Helen

Hi Both, many thanks for your reply.
Sorry to learn of the problems, I hope all will be resolved  for you.
I too, am suffering from financial issues, and my current 'Orangeness' has suspension problems that has to be sorted. ( not rising )

Best wishes to All in the Club.  From the Valleys of South Wales.

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda  - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oddi Wrth  - From:

Tony
LRG4  BT08 BSO  Fleet No 36

Thanks Tony,
Sorry to hear of your suspension issues - hopefully they'll be sorted soon. There are so many different reasons for the dreaded suspension light & bong that diagnosis is often half the battle.
Sending Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy 'Orange' New Year 🙂