G4 Owners Club

2005 G4 D3 V8 (BV55YZX) For Sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78159.aspx

By JETS - 12 Jun 2022

After 16 years of happy ownership the time has finally come for us to part company with our beloved G4 discovery - as such we are looking for a loving home for this amazing vehicle.

We believe this vehicle was one of the press cars for the 2005 edition of the G4 challenge and is the V8 petrol version as were all the D3 cars for this event. The car has done just under 92k miles (mostly locally and on the odd longer motorway trip) and is still in daily use. The only prior owner was Land Rover themselves and it has been fastidiously maintained by Land Rover ever since - it comes with an eye-watering set of invoices with no expense spared.

It comes with original roof rack & lights, winch & orange plasma rope, decals, ladder, rubber floor mats, plaque as well as tow bar - no bike or canoe.

Pictures attached. Car is based close to Swindon.

Anyone interested in taking over custody of this wonderful car please e-mail Tracey at t.sinnamon@gmail.com - good homes only please.

By Joncorry - 12 Jun 2022

Hi Tracey, 
What sort of price are you looking for it? I can direct folk from the WhatsApp group to the advert. Cheers, Jon
By JETS - 12 Jun 2022

Hi Jon,

Looking for around £20k based on what I can ascertain as market value.

Thanks

Tracey
By AHA00 - 31 Jan 2023

JETS - 12 Jun 2022
Hi Jon,Looking for around £20k based on what I can ascertain as market value. ThanksTracey

have you managed to sell as of yet tracey?
By Ron - 20 Jun 2023

How much are you asking Thanks Ron