G4 Owners Club

Size of the letters on the roof?

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78180.aspx

By Discojunction - 24 Jul 2022

Hello, 
I purchased my G4 last May.  Sadly, the previous owner had let the sunroof drains clog and the moisture rusted out the front corners of the roof.  I had the rusted areas repaired and the roof completely repainted.  But now I need to replace 
"The ultimate global adventure" letters on the front of the roof.  I have a diecut machine.  Just need to figure out the font, size and placement of the original letters.  Any one out there willing to help me figure it out. I was hoping to get some pictures and measurements.  (Which I should i have done prior to the autobody shop doing the repair...)

Cheers!

Jon
By AntV8 - 27 Jul 2022

Discojunction - 24 Jul 2022
Hello, 
I purchased my G4 last May.  Sadly, the previous owner had let the sunroof drains clog and the moisture rusted out the front corners of the roof.  I had the rusted areas repaired and the roof completely repainted.  But now I need to replace 
"The ultimate global adventure" letters on the front of the roof.  I have a diecut machine.  Just need to figure out the font, size and placement of the original letters.  Any one out there willing to help me figure it out. I was hoping to get some pictures and measurements.  (Which I should i have done prior to the autobody shop doing the repair...)

Cheers!

Jon

I think this was on the USA version. (UK version did not have this)
I did a quick image search and spotted this which might help? I had not noticed this before!

D2 LE USA
By Discojunction - 21 Sep 2022

AntV8 - 27 Jul 2022
Discojunction - 24 Jul 2022
Hello, 

Cheers!

Jon

I think this was on the USA version. (UK version did not have this)
I did a quick image search and spotted this which might help? I had not noticed this before!

D2 LE USA

Thank you!  I wasn't notified of the forum response.  The picture is very helpful!