G4 Owners Club

04 G4 For Sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78196.aspx

By Johnyakimo1855 - 28 Aug 2022

I have a 04 Discovery G4 with approximately 115k in mileage. I bought this to use for parts for my other G4 and decided it was in too good of shape to take anything off of. It appears to be repainted and it has been in an accident. I picked it up in North Carolina and have the paperwork the owner was given when he bought it from the auction to get the bonded title which i will this week. Like i said, it is a real clean Discovery, it has the waterproof seat covers and the drivers lower bolster is starting to crack (see pics), tires are in almost new shape, ac blows cold, heat blows hot. Glass is in great shape. I replaced the oil pump, boots for the transfer case shifter, e brake handle, thermostat, water pump, belt and idler pulleys, I will be replaceing the horn buttons this evening, and had the headights buffed out. It does needs need a front bumper. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Im asking $8495 due to low mileage, having been in an accident, and bonded title. Hope this goes to an enthusiast instead of some kid that thinks its a "cool" color.

VIN# SALTL19464A830989

It isnt allowing me to ad more than 2 photos so please ask and ill send more. Thanks   e