G4 Owners Club

G4 borrego yellow

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78207.aspx

By G4 disco 2 - 11 Oct 2022

Hi i have a g4 borrego yellow discovery 2 which is under full restoration and im just wondering if anyone has a clue where i could get some original g4 decals also where they were located from factory any help would be great
By G4DiscoPaul - 5 Nov 2022

G4 disco 2 - 11 Oct 2022
Hi i have a g4 borrego yellow discovery 2 which is under full restoration and im just wondering if anyone has a clue where i could get some original g4 decals also where they were located from factory any help would be great

Hi,

The G4 Edition decals factory location was on each wing above the indicator. I have attached a picture from the original brochure to show you where. You can still get the decals from Land Rover G4 Edition Decal The part number is: HLD501082EMC.

I would like to add, you can also buy the decals through the club, and to be honest, if you were to become a member, purchasing your membership and some decals would not cost much more than some genuine Land Rover decals. You would also then get the benefit of having a wealth of G4 Challenge and Land Rover knowledge. In addition to that, we would be so happy to have a Borrego Yellow Discovery 2 in the club. We have Black, Silver and Orange variants, but no Yellow...

Hope this helps..