G4 Owners Club

Defender 90 G4 Edition for sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78223.aspx

By G4DiscoPaul - 5 Nov 2022

Hi,
This vehicle has been well looked after and comes with a full service history. It has very rarely spent a night outside instead of in a garage.

The details I have are as follows:
It has covered approximately 98,000 miles
It has an upgraded transfer box to make motorway miles a little easier
It has had a stage 2 tune
It will come with a rack. I am still awaiting confirmation on whether it is an expedition rack, or something else.
I am also waiting on how much it is up for sale for, but feel free to make an offer.

Here are a few pictures of the exterior, there will hopefully be some of the interior to follow soon.

If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing please contact me via the forum and I will respond as soon as possible.

I would also like to add a shameless plug for the G4OC - We don't currently have any Defender G4 Editions in our membership so if you should purchase this very nice example of the model, please do consider becoming a member.

Many thanks
By DaveHyde20 - 7 Nov 2022

G4DiscoPaul - 5 Nov 2022
Hi,
This vehicle has been well looked after and comes with a full service history. It has very rarely spent a night outside instead of in a garage.

The details I have are as follows:
It has covered approximately 98,000 miles
It has an upgraded transfer box to make motorway miles a little easier
It has had a stage 2 tune
It will come with a rack. I am still awaiting confirmation on whether it is an expedition rack, or something else.
I am also waiting on how much it is up for sale for, but feel free to make an offer.

Here are a few pictures of the exterior, there will hopefully be some of the interior to follow soon.

If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing please contact me via the forum and I will respond as soon as possible.

I would also like to add a shameless plug for the G4OC - We don't currently have any Defender G4 Editions in our membership so if you should purchase this very nice example of the model, please do consider becoming a member.

Many thanks

Have you got a price for this yet Paul?