G4 Owners Club

Discovery G4 Full Decal Kit Needed! Where do I go?

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78225.aspx

By Johnyakimo1855 - 8 Nov 2022

After searching on the forum I came up empty. Hopefully someone on here can tell me who or where makes the full decal package for the Discoverys.  I have 2 of them (one original tangiers orange and the other (i hate that somebody repainted what looks like GM orange)) and one needs complete decals and the other is going in for some paint "work": Roof, hood, passenger rear and driver rear quarter.  Its a shame too because the paint on the sides looks immaculate.  Anyway, I am gonna need to the Decal Kit for each one.  The one that i have that has the decals on it is the black carbon fiber looking type.  Id like to go backwith those, the other (who I am probably gonna get painted back ot tangiers) Im ok doing the bluish ones.  Any direction yall can point me in?  Thanks
By Secretary - 9 Nov 2022

Johnyakimo1855 - 8 Nov 2022
After searching on the forum I came up empty. Hopefully someone on here can tell me who or where makes the full decal package for the Discoverys.  I have 2 of them (one original tangiers orange and the other (i hate that somebody repainted what looks like GM orange)) and one needs complete decals and the other is going in for some paint "work": Roof, hood, passenger rear and driver rear quarter.  Its a shame too because the paint on the sides looks immaculate.  Anyway, I am gonna need to the Decal Kit for each one.  The one that i have that has the decals on it is the black carbon fiber looking type.  Id like to go backwith those, the other (who I am probably gonna get painted back ot tangiers) Im ok doing the bluish ones.  Any direction yall can point me in?  Thanks

HI, Could you confirm which Model of Discovery you have..?
Full Livery is available from the club, with the exception of the North America version.
By Johnyakimo1855 - 9 Nov 2022

Secretary - 9 Nov 2022

Full Livery is available from the club, with the exception of the North America version.

apologies.

I have the 04 Dicovery II.  It is (well they both are 04 G4's) certified G4 from the VIN decoder. 
By Sweaty - 8 Dec 2022

Secretary - 9 Nov 2022

By Sborley@cmbeng.co.uk - 19 Feb 2023

I’m looking for a full set for a 2008 D3 G4 if someone could point me in the right direction 
By Joncorry - 19 Feb 2023

I can get you a quote from the club supplier, just on the way back from Morocco but leave it with me 👍
By Disco_Mikey - 12 Mar 2023

Joncorry - 19 Feb 2023
I can get you a quote from the club supplier, just on the way back from Morocco but leave it with me 👍

I'm also in need of a set for a 55 reg Disco 3

Previous owner removed the bonnet decals, and the side/rear ones are quite badly faded
By Joncorry - 12 Mar 2023

Hello Mr Park, drop me an email jonathan@g4ownersclub.com and I’ll get a set quote from the club supplier.
Cheers,
Jon