G4 Owners Club

Vehicle for sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78239.aspx

By mikew - 20 Dec 2022

Hi, are any members selling their G4 vehicles please, i

Thanks
By Joncorry - 21 Dec 2022

Hello Mike, there are a number of vehicles for sale of varying types and prices usually. They are not always advertised though.
Which model in particular are you interested in?

In the public domain, there is a rather nice 2008 RR Sport TDV8 up in Macclesfield for about £32K which is on Gumtree, two Disco 3’s on Autotrader at £17.5K and £22K. On the G4 Enthusiasts facebook page, there are a number of vehicles - RR Sport and also a D3 but the price of these escapes me.

Within the club, I know of a Freelander 2 that is definitely for sale, possibly some Range Rovers, it all depends on what you want and you’re budget. 

By mikew - 21 Dec 2022

Hi thanks for the reply.

I’m looking for a D3 or I would be interested in the freelander 2. I’ve not seen the D3 for 17k I’ll have a look on auto trader. Do you have details of the freelander please?

Thanks.
By mikew - 21 Dec 2022

I actually would be very interested in the freelander 2, do you know the owner, price and condition please?

Thanks
By Joncorry - 21 Dec 2022

The Freelander 2 is owned by Matt Green, I’m just finding out his forum name so I can tag him to answer questions.
By mikew - 21 Dec 2022

Thank you !
By Joncorry - 22 Dec 2022

Hopefully you’ve managed to contact @Mattg about the Freelander?
By mikew - 22 Dec 2022

Hi Jon,

Yes I’ve spoken to Matt, thanks very much for pointing me in his direction
By eln - 9 Jan 2023

mikew - 20 Dec 2022
Hi, are any members selling their G4 vehicles please, iThanks

Hello, I am not a member but just discovered your forum and website.
I am the owner of a wonderful G4 Defender 110 vin SALLDHMS88A******. Only 28000 miles (45000km). LHD.
Date of first registration 2008.
I believe it is one of the 19 or so Defender 110  built for the 2009 G4 challenge that never took place.
I used to leave in the UK but now located in Brittany, France.
By Joncorry - 9 Jan 2023

Hello, glad you found us! There’s another g4 110 in France, they’re members and even came all the way to Peterborough last year for the LRO show.
Not tempted to join the club?
By AHA00 - 31 Jan 2023

eln - 9 Jan 2023
mikew - 20 Dec 2022

I am the owner of a wonderful G4 Defender 110 vin SALLDHMS88A******. Only 28000 miles (45000km). LHD.
I believe it is one of the 19 or so Defender 110  built for the 2009 G4 challenge that never took place.

Are you looking to sell?
By eln - 1 Feb 2023

AHA00 - 31 Jan 2023
eln - 9 Jan 2023
mikew - 20 Dec 2022

Are you looking to sell?

Hello, sorry for the delay, it seems that email notifications from the forum are ending up in my Spam. Just realised it.
Yes, I am looking to sell it to one carefull owner :-) 

By AHA00 - 1 Feb 2023

eln - 1 Feb 2023
AHA00 - 31 Jan 2023
eln - 9 Jan 2023
mikew - 20 Dec 2022

Are you looking to sell?

Hello, sorry for the delay, it seems that email notifications from the forum are ending up in my Spam. Just realised it.
Yes, I am looking to sell it to one carefull owner :-) 

Hi there ive sent you a private message if you can respond to it then we can go from there.

Thank
By Joncorry - 2 Feb 2023

Hi ELN,

I’ve sent you a PM. If you would like me to share this with the club members on the WhatsApp group, just let me know what price you hope to achieve as that is probably the first question that will be asked.
All the best,
Jon
By AHA00 - 2 Feb 2023

Joncorry - 2 Feb 2023
Hi ELN,

I’ve sent you a PM. If you would like me to share this with the club members on the WhatsApp group, just let me know what price you hope to achieve as that is probably the first question that will be asked.
All the best,
Jon

Hi I've Already Spoken With The Chap And Im Awaiting Some Information & I'm Trying To Get A Deal Done To Add Another To My Collection.
By Joncorry - 2 Feb 2023

That’s great, for the record this isn’t a Mongolian Recce vehicle (they were 110 Utility) and isn’t on the JLR database of G4 vehicles held by the club, provided by JLR.

However, there is a possibility it was prepared in country for that countries selections, France or Belgium for example. We don’t have a database of those vehicles.

It could also be a tribute/replica etc… due diligence required. It looks great and has a lot of the correct kit and decals
By AHA00 - 2 Feb 2023

Joncorry - 2 Feb 2023
That’s great, for the record this isn’t a Mongolian Recce vehicle (they were 110 Utility) and isn’t on the JLR database of G4 vehicles held by the club, provided by JLR.

However, there is a possibility it was prepared in country for that countries selections, France or Belgium for example. We don’t have a database of those vehicles.

It could also be a tribute/replica etc… due diligence required. It looks great and has a lot of the correct kit and decals

Thank You Very Much For The Extra Information. 
By urhunden - 7 Feb 2023

Have a 2008 D3 TDV6 G4, Swedish genuine selection car. LHD.
Nice price.
By BenM - 8 Feb 2023

Hi!

Anyone selling a LHD Defender 110 G4?

Thanks in advance!

Ben
By BenM - 8 Feb 2023

Please ignore previous comment, no intend to hijack your topic.