By BenM - 8 Feb 2023

Hi!

Anyone selling a LHD Defender 110 G4?

Thanks in advance!

Ben
By 786AZM - 14 Feb 2023

BenM - 8 Feb 2023
Hi!Anyone selling a LHD Defender 110 G4?Thanks in advance!Ben

Hi - i have a Oct 2003 land rover 110 defender g4 Le td5 - 1 lady owner from new & only done apprx 18,000 miles only from new in orange - totally original 
By BenM - 15 Feb 2023

Where are you located? Any idea on price?
By 786AZM - 15 Feb 2023

BenM - 15 Feb 2023
Where are you located? Any idea on price?

Amersham Buckinghamshire  - hard car to value as i dont think another 1 similar to this will ever be available to buy - whats your budget?
By BenM - 16 Feb 2023

Hi,

I have decided a few months to start looking for one and can still find some advertisements of the past year online, so they do come by but not very frequently.

To be honest, I think the 2006 model is the one I prefer.

One last remark, I think it’s a bit weird that my budget will be an input to your asking price, that’s not a route I want to take.

I should have added that high mileage is not an issue for me as long as it’s well maintained. I have several oldtimers that mainly suffer from not being used very often and in my opinion frequent usage is better. (That’s why I’m going to sell these oldtimers but they are not Land Rovers, more in the Mr. Bean area) 😎
By 786AZM - 16 Feb 2023

BenM - 16 Feb 2023
Hi,I have decided a few months to start looking for one and can still find some advertisements of the past year online, so they do come by but not very frequently.To be honest, I think the 2006 model is the one I prefer.One last remark, I think it’s a bit weird that my budget will be an input to your asking price, that’s not a route I want to take.I should have added that high mileage is not an issue for me as long as it’s well maintained. I have several oldtimers that mainly suffer from not being used very often and in my opinion frequent usage is better. (That’s why I’m going to sell these oldtimers but they are not Land Rovers, more in the Mr. Bean area) 😎

No worries  - wish you all the best in your search