G4 Owners Club

G4 D3 for sale... after many years of love...

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78355.aspx

By m94fich - 18 May 2023

After 16 years of mutual love, it has become time to go our separate ways...
My wife and I went over to to get our D3 from landcover early 2007, and we have had it ever since. We have had our ups and downs, but we have pulled through. And we will never love another car as much.
Event vehicle from Bolivia. Everything kept as it was. I even fitted the Yaesu radio back (not supplied by LR). 
Petrol V8, runs lovely. No issues over time. 
Suspension, brakes, transmission, handbrake and so forth all have had the usual issues and have been dealt with. 
From the original spec I have removed the net behind the seats, and one of the plastic molding on the mid of the rear left door is missing. No pictures yet (as the car will be polished next week...).
Total of 170 000km (105k miles).
I'm posing here on the club first before I post it online in Sweden (the home since 2007 for it) and in the UK. We still have the UK plates left (and copy of the original V5 papers). BN55WRF. Swedish reg nr FFG876. So easy to get back into the UK or rest of Europe. 
Of course all documentation available, and "club certificate" you can find pictures on the club site.
Let me know if interested, and make offers! 
I'll get the car presentable and ready in the ext few days. 
By Joncorry - 3 Jun 2023

Hello, thanks for the post and sorry the time has come to say goodbye to your D3. If you have any pictures and a guide price, I can share with the club members via the whatsapp group.
Thanks, Jon
By m94fich - 6 Jun 2023

Joncorry - 3 Jun 2023
Hello, thanks for the post and sorry the time has come to say goodbye to your D3. If you have any pictures and a guide price, I can share with the club members via the whatsapp group.
Thanks, Jon

I'm planning on taking pictures next week. Car in garage now for new alternator now. Still have the issue with the handbrake needing to be fixed (cog-wheels... I have the spare parts...). Thinking price GBP 19500 with handbrake fixed. (including 3 sets of tires on original rims, two winter tires and one set of Duratracs with less than 2000 miles on them). 18500 if buyer wants to fix it (it is hard to find a good garage for this operation in Sweden during summer). Price includes deliver if needed to the UK or somewhat northern/central parts of Europe. Not posted on Ebay or others sites. Yet...

By Cobstar - 10 Jun 2023

Sorry it is time for you to say goodbye to your Discovery.
It would be great to see some pictures.
I wonder how many other G4s have been in the same ownership direct from Land Rover?
By m94fich - 10 Jun 2023

Cobstar - 10 Jun 2023
I wonder how many other G4s have been in the same ownership direct from Land Rover?
By urhunden - 12 Jun 2023

Cobstar - 10 Jun 2023

My 2008 Disco 3 G4 TDV6 HSE  Scandinavian Selection Car was bought from Land Rover Distributor in Sweden.
I am the only owner after selections.
Now I also want to sell! Lovely car with all livery .