G4 Owners Club

G4 Addiction!

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78372.aspx

By Gaza121 - 28 Jun 2023

Is it normal to own two G4s, I think I am addicted!
My initial purchase was a Burrego Yellow G4 that I have brought direct from the Dunsfold collection, this is now undergoing minor restoration works to make it shine both externally and mechanically , this is believed to be only one of two automatics made in this colour.
I have recently aquired a 2008 Discovery G4 HSE "Event vehicle 23) that needs minor work to paint and standard mechanicals (cam belt etc)
Both vehicles truly stick out a mile and love both of them from there uniqueness, would like to fine a safety devices roof rack for the Burrego at some point
By G4DiscoPaul - 4 Jul 2023

Gaza121 - 28 Jun 2023
Is it normal to own two G4s, I think I am addicted!
My initial purchase was a Burrego Yellow G4 that I have brought direct from the Dunsfold collection, this is now undergoing minor restoration works to make it shine both externally and mechanically , this is believed to be only one of two automatics made in this colour.
I have recently aquired a 2008 Discovery G4 HSE "Event vehicle 23) that needs minor work to paint and standard mechanicals (cam belt etc)
Both vehicles truly stick out a mile and love both of them from there uniqueness, would like to fine a safety devices roof rack for the Burrego at some point

Hi @Gaza121,

Absolutely is normal, some members have 5 or 6. Once you have the cars, you then start looking at everything G4 related, bikes, kayaks, clothing, tents, camping cookers, water bottles - You name it, I expect there is something similar that was used in the G4 Challenge and you are going to want to own one.. :D

Have fun nurturing your addiction.. And once that Yellow D2 is how you like it, please, please display it on the G4 stand at a show. I can guarantee that you will getting plenty of admirers..