G4 Owners Club

Discovery 2 TD5 G4 Edition Auto Tangiers Orange for sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78381.aspx

By RichardAttlee - 8 Aug 2023

Hi. Thanks for looking at this. I have owned my D2 for 15 years, but worstening arthritis means that I can no longer maintain the car. 
It is an early 2004 D2 TD5 Auto. It is not a challenge vehicle, but one of the G4 edition. Mechanically it is in great condition, I have recently been away to the west country with my caravan and the car was faultless. It has done 181000 miles. Since I bought it in 2008 I have given it a full service including both oil filters every 10000 miles, with an oil and filter change at the 5000 in between. Two years ago I replaced every water hose and pipe in the car, and all the suspension bushes. It has good brakes and new tyres. There are of course some marks and quirks, which after 181k is not surprising. The front seats are not original, but the originals are G4 trim and come with the car. They will need some repair, but Exmoor trim supply the G4 trim material. I replaced the seats because my hips hurt if I drove for longer runs and I needed seats with more side support. I have welded parts of the chassis, but I used thick metal and it is still fine after 3 years.

I would like between £5000 aand £8000 for the car, but I know it is difficult to value so I won't be offended by any offers!

There is a lot more to tell about the car, so if you are interested please give me a ring on 07958 711680 or drop me an email at jump99@aol.com.
By N16K WH - 15 Nov 2023

Is this still available??