G4 Owners Club

Range Rover V8 Petrol Australia Stage

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78392.aspx

By jim - 19 Sep 2023

I’ve just completed a professional rebuild of sills and arches on my RR G4 Vogue trim 2002 and it will go for a fresh MOT next week. I am thinking of selling.because I have other vehicles. It’s a good solid vehicle with a replacement engine and LPG conversion. Reply here or wait for details and pictures.
By Gaza121 - 19 Sep 2023

Message sent
By Joncorry - 11 Oct 2023

Hi Jim, mine sills and arches are needing replacing but it’s beyond my skill set, fancy having another go at one?
I know of someone that may be in the market for a RR if you’ve got details to share of yours?
Cheers,
Jonathan
By jim - 31 Oct 2023

I’ve spoken to Dean who repaired my sills he’s asked me if you have any photographs so that he can assess how bad they are. They mostly disintegrate behind the cover panels. Does the rot extent right up the rear wheel arches normally hidden by the door?
By Joncorry - 8 Nov 2023

Hi Jim, thanks for getting back to me. I’ve found a chap here in West Cumbria that is going to do them for me. He’s a welder by trade so knows his way around the metal glue gun! 
By jim - 8 Nov 2023

It’s not a complicated once you get the area properly exposed. You just need to make sure you have enough room around the vehicle lift to get the back doors fully open. Just glad you’re able to save another precious vehicle. Jim.
By Joncorry - 8 Nov 2023

If you get the chance to post up pics of yours and a price, there’s a chap in the Outer Hebrides that may be interested 👍