G4 Owners Club

Warn SDB160 Mount for Discovery 3

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78439.aspx

By Emi_Fz - 10 Jan 2024

Hi everyone!

Emiliano, from Mexico here. I’m new to the club and a big fan of the Challenge, hence why I recently got a Discovery 3.

My Disco' has an original Protection Bar A-Frame (VUB501230) and Expedition Roof Rack (CAB500021PMA), but it was missing the 6 Warn SDB-160 lights to complete the “'06 Challenge Look”.

I managed to find and buy 3 brand new pairs of the Warn lights, but I can’t seem to figure out how to mount the ones that go on the A-Frame.

The A-Frame has 2 pre-drilled holes for mounting the OEM driving lamp kit (see picture at the end) but the Warn lights all have a single bolt to be mounted (see picture at the end).

Does anybody know how to mount them? Maybe LR made a special mounting / adaptor?

Would an ‘06 Disco' 3 / ‘03 Range Rover owner help with a picture of how their Warn lights are mounted to the A-Frame?

Thank you for your time!

By Joncorry - 18 Jan 2024

Hi Emiliano and welcome along. @Treasurer Richard Stock has these lights on his D3 and 03 RR so may be able to help?
By Emi_Fz - 19 Jan 2024

Hello @Joncorry! Thank you for your reply and for your assistance. Hopefully @Treasurer can help, it will be much appreciated as the bolt on the lights is bigger than the holes on the A-Frame.