G4 Owners Club

Welsh Get-together

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78478.aspx

By Hillbilly - 10 Apr 2024

It's been a long time since there was a get -together in the Newport / Cardiff area, and my machine is sulking for only going around our valley getting rid of the cobwebs. As my machine and myself are getting older, I was hoping we could see some more 'Orangeness' in the Hills ??

It is not the same driving a LWB Pajero 2.8 around - why do people look and laugh ??

Tony

LRG4 BT08 BSO  Fleet No. 36
By mikewF1 - 11 Apr 2024

Im in Bristol and often cross the bridge. Do you have anything in mind?
By Hillbilly - 12 Apr 2024

mikewF1 - 11 Apr 2024
Im in Bristol and often cross the bridge. Do you have anything in mind?

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply
I just wanted to see how much interest there would be in a simple get-together with vehicles and a chat.
I don't mind a meet up at my place, then perhaps a short drive to a beauty spot or perhaps even Castell Coch, just outside Cardiff ??
Open to ideas !!

Tony
LRG4  BT08 BSO  Fleet No 36.
By mikewF1 - 18 Apr 2024

Yeah Id be keen to meet up. We could have a coffee somewhere and a drive. Are you heading to the Bath and west show this weekend or Gaydon in a couple of weeks?
By Hillbilly - 19 Apr 2024

mikewF1 - 18 Apr 2024
Yeah Id be keen to meet up. We could have a coffee somewhere and a drive. Are you heading to the Bath and west show this weekend or Gaydon in a couple of weeks?

Hi Mike, Sadly, don't go far now. However, you and any others are most welcome to call in.
J28, M4, then Risca By Pass to end about 3 miles, and you have arrived at Wattsville. I am at top of village on the right in a little farmhouse.

Tony
D3 G4 BT08 BSO  Fleet No 3
By Hillbilly - 19 Apr 2024

Hillbilly - 19 Apr 2024
mikewF1 - 18 Apr 2024

Hi Mike, Sadly, don't go far now. However, you and any others are most welcome to call in.
J28, M4, then Risca By Pass to end about 3 miles, and you have arrived at Wattsville. I am at top of village on the right in a little farmhouse.

Tony
D3 G4 BT08 BSO  Fleet No 3