G4 Owners Club

G4 Discovery 3 V8 For Sale 2006

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic78499.aspx

By Youngy - 21 May 2024

Hi All,I bought a G4 Discovery in 2006 and have owned it since. There is 170,000 miles on the clock and has been a joy and well used. It's fully serviced usually by Land Rover though on occasion by careful local garage. Loads of kit including new radio. It's too big for our use now and needing someone with an interest in preservation. Is there anyone interested in acquiring and I'll send more details.
Thanks,
John 

john@indiastreet.co.uk
By Youngy - 7 Jun 2024

Youngy - 21 May 2024
Hi All,I bought a G4 Discovery in 2006 and have owned it since. There is 170,000 miles on the clock and has been a joy and well used. It's fully serviced usually by Land Rover though on occasion by careful local garage. Loads of kit including new radio. It's too big for our use now and needing someone with an interest in preservation. Is there anyone interested in acquiring and I'll send more details.
Thanks,
John 

john@indiastreet.co.uk

Hi again. I am selling this over next few days to trade. Likely to be of more benefit to someone with an interest in G4 and Landrover. So could be bought cheaply for what it is. Open to offers over £2500, which is what I'll get on a trade in, thanks all, John
By Youngy - 9 Jun 2024

Youngy - 7 Jun 2024
Youngy - 21 May 2024
Thanks,
John 

john@indiastreet.co.uk

Hi again. I am selling this over next few days to trade. Likely to be of more benefit to someone with an interest in G4 and Landrover. So could be bought cheaply for what it is. Open to offers over £2500, which is what I'll get on a trade in, thanks all, John

Hi again, no longer for sale thanks, John